DOB: July 6. 1949
In Domazlice (Czech Republic)
Previous employment: children’s nurse
Art education: at the atelier of Engineer Architect Josef Batelka Csc, and Karel Kunes a painter from Domazlice, Domazlice School of Art
Technique: charcoal, pencil, pastel, pen-and-ink drawing, oil, acryl, combined technique.
Overview of her activity:
- Constituent member of Artist Association of Czech Republic based in Prague
- Member of organization Very Special Arts based in Washington, branch in Plzen
- Art Director at the House of Children and Youth and at the local Art School
- Preparation of students for entrance exams for art schools
- Decoration of customhouse in SchrAnbfg – Vojtanov, painting décor in Czech Insurance Company in Domazlice, exchange office and a restaurant on border crossing Liskova and many others…
- Art cooperation with local Family Psychological Clinic in Domazlice
- Design of graphic memorial tablet for the city of Furth Im Wald
- Participation in completion of “Dictionary of Czech and Slovak artists 1950-1999”
- Illustration of a book “Smile Through the Tears” (Smich skrz slzy) by Jana Sobotkova and Jiri Hlobil
- In 1999 was established a file “Painter Jana Hruskova” in museum of Jindrich Jindrich and in the Library of Bozena Nemcova
- Registered in the “ Dictionary of Czech and Slovak artist 1950-1999
- Videotape “Jana Hruskova and her production” is in the archive of “Very Special Arts” in Washington
- Laureate of art festivals Very Special Art
Exhibitions since 1985: Domazlice, Ceske Budejovice, Litomerice, Strbske Pleso, Klatovy, Plzen, Praha, Pribram, Sokolov, Chomutov, Kdyne, Chodov, Budel (Holand), Furth Im Wald (Germany) Cham (Germany), Los Angeles (USA) a many more.
Two paintings in VERY SPECIAL ARTS GALLERY California.